Friday, January 1, 2010

H.N.Y...(UPDATED)




later that same day...

Crew gathered for some wilderness skiing...
MT, PC, Sugar, Coach, JT, John V., C-bread, m-dub, & MG all made the scene...
m-dub making it look easy...
planning our next move...

C-bread shows how humbling this sport can be. We had a big laugh over this sequence apres-ski. He's cleaned this downhill numerous times until I was waiting at the bottom with camera ready. He survived...


So I'm a week into this XC skiing business. Shoulders, triceps, right collar-bone?, & the GROIN all getting worked! No joke. Learning something new can be fun & challenging but painful as well. I've got a ways to go to get any where near some of this crews speed & skill, may never happen but I'll have some fun along the way:)

Heading out again tomorrow & maybe try the bike on Sunday?

Later,

TK

3 comments:

jamesb said...

Funny how Happy New Year and Hundie seem to have similar abbrev... I was like "where are we meeting for this Hundie"? H.N.Y to you too Troy!!

t-nuts said...

I think I would be crippled if I attempted a hundee right now...soon though:)

H.N.Y. to you & your family, see you soon for some riding.

mw said...

butch and i might go a bit earlier tomorrow