Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm good to go, I think...

Yep, that's what it looks like...pavement.  I knew sooner or later I'd have to face it.  I could place a sarcastic comment here but I won't.
Finished the road bike last night...
A jumble of parts, mostly experienced but a couple new items.  New items: bar tape, 53t Ultegra big ring, & upper jockey pulley for rear derailleur.  Items seeing there 6th season of use: DA shifters (not only 6th season but I also used the right one for cross last season) & DA rear brake.  3rd season list: Ultegra cranks, Ultegra rear & front der., Ultegra front brake, x-lite bar & stem, xxx-lite seat post, fizik arione, & Ultegra pedals I took off my TT bike.  I slapped on a set of race-lite wheels & some x-lite hard cases...I'm good to go, I think.  Hope so, racing tomorrow if the weather cooperates.  
After work I'll go on the "see if anything falls off ride" & make any final adjustments.  

I better buy my license....

Race isn't until 3:30, still plan on making D St. if its not too bad out, forecast is bleak. 

Later,

TK

1 comment:

ScottyD said...

I thought races are supposed to the anything falls off ride? I usually end up staying up late the night before a race doing last minute builds, never fails.