Saturday, February 14, 2009

It went something like this...

Biker's vs. Skier's, the 14th St. parking area showdown...



Ok, maybe I exaggerated, it wasn't that intense. Its freakin' Valentine's Day for pete's sake!


Thursday's preparation's for Friday's snow Armageddon. 4 wet inches is all we got. We're riding!
4 degrees, no problem. KW in the mix.Mr. Rokke ready to roll.

A peaceful gathering between the 2 disciplines. Jim Craig laying down some tracks.
3 dogs, 3 bones. That'll keep them quiet for awhile.
Earning my keep. It's not all glory...
Cornbread & I hit some gravel after the park & squeezed in a little over 3.5 hours total. Computer battery died can't be more precise. Friday sitting at my desk I was bummed as the snow kept coming & coming & coming. 3:00 it stopped abruptly, never give up hope!

Happy Valentine's Day!

TK

No comments: