Sunday, November 2, 2008

the way it should be...


Quick recap, still at my parents in Fort Collins.
Saturday @ Boulder Resevoir 19th outta 40 some in the 35+ 1/2/3's. Felt pretty good, tough course, gravel, sand, sand, sand, hot.
Sunday @ Harlow Platts 16th outta 50 some in the 35+ 1/2/3's. Today was awesome. 45 minutes of bike to bike action. The whole event was a battle for position with a 4 up, 200 yard, uphill sprint to finish, I held on for 2nd in the group. There wasn't any point in the race when I wasn't either fighting somebody off or looking for a chance to pick off somebody up ahead. This is the way it should be. Glad I came.

Later,
TK




3 comments:

Thaddeus Neil said...

Hey, looks like things are going well. Probly see you at Jingle Cross.

Don't know how your sitting on LI gear but, I just cleaned out my cycling closet and pitched a ton of stuff. wanted to let you know that I have some LI gear (most un-used) if you or anyone else needs stuff.

1 - L/S skinsuit
1 - S/S skinsuit
2 - S/S jerseys
1 ~ Winter jacket
1 - wind jacket
1 - wind vest

thad@wmtel.net
(515) 291-2995

Thaddeus Neil said...

OH yeah, I'll give the stuff to you for FREE. Only charge you for shipping.

t-nuts said...

Hey man,

Thanks for the offer! Hold onto it until Jingle Cross if you would, I'll get it then.

I've got a Lincoln Industries work shirt for you also.

Good to hear from you, I poke my head into your blog from time to time.

Say HI! to Bruce for me.

TK