Thursday, October 30, 2008

O2 debt


In an effort to take CX suffering to a new level, I'm making my 2nd annual trip to CO for 2 days of racing in Boulder. Last year went way better than I had expected in the 35+ open category. I got a 20th on Saturday & something like 24th on Sunday, 60+ starters both days. This category is stacked w/ fast guys. Here's my plan...ride as hard as I can for 45 minutes, seems simple. My mantra: reasonable expectations.

Little known facts about me...I actually grew up in Colorado Springs, went to CU, my parents live in Fort Collins, & my brother & his wife just moved to CO Springs from Denver. So going out there is not that big of a stretch.

Last year a crew from KS also made the trip, not this year. Looks like I'm representing the midwest by myself. I wish I could be at the Nationals preview race at Tiffany Springs but...whatever, I'll see it in December.

See you on the other side.

Later,

TK

2 comments:

ScottyD said...

Good luck in CO. Your not going to miss anything @ the Natz preview. If the course conditions are the same in Dec I'll eat a tubular.

Unknown said...

Good luck!