Monday, October 6, 2008

KS - Round 2


Spent Friday through Sunday in KC, round 2 of what might be 4 rounds in 4 weeks. I believe this was the first time I've been down there in recent years that didn't involve a bike race. Scott & Tanya had a perfect wedding & reception, met some new folks & saw a lot of people I knew. So glad we could enjoy their special event. Tom & Nancy, our gracious inn-keepers, thank you! Waffles, yum! Tom & I ripped up the bike trails on Saturday. 38 miles of "I have no idea where I'm at" fun. A twisting, undulating, big gear jam. A wide smile ride that left me pretty shelled.

Topeka & Lawerence this weekend. Topeka's an 8:30 pm start, something different.

later,

TK

4 comments:

mathgeek said...

Your picture made me smile. Glad to have you down for the weekend, you know you are always welcome.

t-nuts said...

It took Monday & Tuesday to get the system back to normal. See you this weekend, maybe next also?

TK

TP said...

You know she commented before she found out that there are 4 guys staying here this weekend! Just kidding........We are KC Cross Central.

t-nuts said...

Can't tell you much we appreciate it. OK...I will, man we appreciate it! See you Saturday.

TK