Wednesday, October 22, 2008

mas boulevard

Who's this dude, Andrew Coe? It might look like I'm racing with him, but actually he's blowing my doors off & rode right through me. Never seen him before & this was possibly the last I saw of him during the race.

Tony Wilhelm siting:

http://americancycling.org/Results/2008ResultsCross.aspx?RacePK=220

If you live in the NE, KS, or IA you're either not riding, soaking wet, or on the trainer for a few days. It started raining here yesterday afternoon, stopped briefly around 4:00 yesterday so I could ride home from work dry at least & its been raining all night & pouring right now. So whether your racing in Des Moines or KC this weekend its going to be muddy I suspect.

yea...?

TK

1 comment:

Mark Studnicki said...

Finally, some weather I can actually haul ass in!