Thursday, November 20, 2008

LINCOLN CX WEEKEND!!

You see it on the schedule all year & before you know its here. This has always been one of my favorite weekends, sure its local, but I love this course. Fast, fast, fast. Flowing corners, fast barrier section, Hooligan Hill rowdies, beautiful park & its all 10 minutes from my house. The preparations are nearing completion, we're starting set-up tomorrow morning, & the weekend weather looks sweet.

Random start line photo on the right. Actually, now that I think of it, where the hell is Adam Lang?

See you all Saturday!!

TK


3 comments:

Matt N said...

Good Luck!!

I have WI state champs on Sunday morning. It's supposed to be 20's and clear.

t-nuts said...

Matt...hope you had a good weekend.

All good down here.

I'll look for your results.

TK

t-nuts said...

BTW - Chris Wallace gave me an Adam Lang update...he's doing the college thing in Emporia. Have fun man!

TK