Monday, November 30, 2009

obstackles...

quick jingle recap...

Friday night - mod & jesse tore off rear der's...weekend over. I got so gummed up on lap one with mud & grass that I dnf'd (first ever for me). Matt T. survived for an 11th, right on.

Saturday - lap one...I tore off a rear der a mile from the pit, another dnf. Wood-man was rockin' a top 10 then tore off a rear der before the finish, son-of-a...Matt T. survived again for a 9th, sweet!

Sunday - redemption day. With a borrowed pit bike, which I didn't have to use, I pulled out a 4th. Matt T., Mr. consistent, 8th, great work this weekend!

Cornbread had 2 solid SS races, nice work my friend. SS w/ discs was probably the best set-up for this weekend.

Craigio gutted out a 35+ on Saturday, perseverance!

TP won the 45's all 3 days!

Oh yeah...I forgot to mention is was muddy as hell! Until Sunday's race I hadn't even completed a lap, not even in warm-ups.

Great crew to travel with...thanks guys.

Scrambling today. Our bikes are leaving for Nationals tomorrow. TP, Marshall, & FOG are driving the shop Sprinter & trailer to Oregon for the USGP this weekend. All our stuff is along for the ride.

Pictures to come, maybe.

Later,

TK




2 comments:

TP said...

I don't even know where to start. The bus is supposed to pull out of KC in about 24 hrs and a mad scramble is putting it mildly. Just wanted to give a thumbs up to the whole Lincoln/Omaha crew! Way to hang tough through a rough weekend. Hope all of your mechanical problems are behind you!

Bend, here we come!

mathguy said...

Good luck at Nationals. Bring an extra derailleur.