Friday, November 20, 2009

Lincoln CX chestnuts...

This is as far back as my archives go, 2006. I was on Slimenundgrossen that year & riding my Serotta Fierte. Check out the surface of Hooligan Hill in this first picture, where did all that loose dirt go? It's just hard pack now, we must have pounded it down over the years.
Not sure if this day 1 or day 2. It must have been a bit cooler than the above picture because I've got on a long sleeve skinsuit & knee warmers. Mark S...you probably recognize that skinsuit:) Can't tell, but I've got a dollar bill in my hand & the gathered crowd is cheering on my money grab, good times.
Well its here. We're assembling at 8:00 this morning to layout the course. Craigio & Jesse did some preliminary marking yesterday & we should have it busted out by midday.

See everyone tomorrow! 2009 Lincoln CX!

TK

No comments: