Thursday, May 27, 2010

wng...

Spotted some enticing double east of Lincoln on last night's ride. All that stood in our way was what is pictured below. Ok, it's red & it's a cable but there wasn't any words or posted signs nearby so I'm going to interpret it as proceed with caution...
Grassy double reminiscent of the Gunbarrel section at last year's DK...
That goodness ended after a 1/4 mile & opened up to a field with young corn. I hate turning around & besides it looked like if we hug the edge we can stay off the crops & proceed. The remaining 3/4 mile of this section turned into a bushwhacking adventure through shin high grass & corn stuble from last year's crop. Disclaimer: no crops were harmed in this escapade...
Our reward for keeping off the fields came shortly after our departure from the section, first me with a front...
Then Kidooo with a rear...

A couple tics on me when I got home, it was a good night...

Later,

TK

No comments: