Wednesday, May 12, 2010

lake of the week ride...

So a Tuesday night area lake ride has become a tradition, well...two weeks in a row at least. I finally reassembled my T.I. bike & needed to get it out for a shakedown before the Almanzo trip this weekend. The equipment casualties from my T.I. experience were a seized ceramic BB bearing, a chain, der. pulleys, shift cables, & various spots of paint wear on the frame, bars, & stem. I guess it's not to surprising after a 177 mile mud/rain ride.

I can't keep a secret, it's Conestoga...
I'm looking for that hidden passage from here to SW98th into Denton, didn't find it yet...
Passed on this "secret" double track...
Pouring rain as I write this, WNG may be in jeopardy?

Later,

TK

2 comments:

Coach said...

To find the secret passage one must pass through the sea of green and into the western treeline...

Anonymous said...

I found it this winter.