Thursday, June 18, 2009

unrelated...

my other hobby...nope, not golfing, don't play. I have & even tried to be obsessed but too frustrating & wastes too much time. This hobby is finding golf balls while walking the dogs along a nearby golf course. Sometimes I'll spy one when heading out for a ride and swoop in on it & spend the ride with a golf ball in my jersey pocket. Had one in my pocket for the steamy WNW last night, both the ball & myself made it home safely.

Somedays I'll find one, two, or on a good day 3 or 4 (that doesn't happen to often). What do I do with them? I've given some to golfer's I know, but right now I've probably got 100 balls in bags in the basement. Something about finding free golf balls (BTW- golf balls aren't cheap, at least the ones these time waster's play with at the country club) that appeals to me even if I have no plans for them. I just need to give them away, both my brother's-in-law are frustrated time waster's (golfer's).
also unrelated...had to be there.
My Sunday adventure is set.

Those riding to Ponca tomorrow, have a blast!

Those racing at Ponca Saturday, good luck!

Those riding home from Ponca Sunday after riding up tomorrow & racing Saturday, sick!

Later,

TK



2 comments:

JT said...

i will trade you some bike tubes for you golf balls

t-nuts said...

lets talk...