Monday, March 16, 2009

monday, day of rest...

To top yesterday's nasty gravel 70 mile TT, we rode down to Panama for a "MTB" Enduro. I put mtb in quotes because it was really a gravel road race with a couple gooey, short single track sections. Good fun, good vibe, hard effort. Below: random walnut grove pic.
New team mate Trevor, Craigio, & myself picked up JP at the event & formed a four-man team. Our foursome ended up victorious. Below: Craigio post ride...
Bad picture of Trevor, but good picture of PC. Trevor...he's crazy strong, good riding with you man.

PC, Coach, & Mr. Blake all participated in the solo category. They worked each other over the whole event with PC nipping Coach at the line & Mr. Blake right there with them. Our foursome had the catbird's seat (have to look up that expression) rolling in right behind the action. Great effort to all three of you!! Below: Mr. Blake's new kit, KAOS in blue hmmmm? Have to get used to that one.
team mate for a day...

Coach pours a round...My winnings. I don't drink but my wife does...


Add on another 70+ yesterday when it was all over. Huge weekend. I'm done.

Have a great week everyone,

TK

1 comment:

ScottyD said...

"I don't drink but my wife does..." isn't that a country song?