Friday, March 20, 2009

a day of discovery...

First enlightenment...Jamaica/Homestead ends at Cortland. I kind of new that but never really confirmed it. I know it picks up again at Pickrell but this section is a little wooly (primitive). I eyeballed it but opted to head East. Next stop Panama using Gage & Pella & 148th then into Bennet.
Discovery number two...hey C-bread & PC, check this out. 20 cents cheaper than RC. Label says since 1935? From the maker's of Dad's rootbeer out of Jasper, Indiana. I'll categorize it in the Dr.Pepper/Mr. Pibb family, more Pibb than Pepper. Not great but the right price.

Discovery # 3...coming into Cheney a tic after 5:00 I ran into Cornbread. Hooked up & rolled in together.

4 hours on the dot, 66 miles Oh yeah.

Working Sat/Sun, maybe see ya out there. Have a good one.

TK

1 comment:

Cornbread said...

$.69! I'd give that a try.