Tuesday, July 12, 2011

vimana...

4:35 am...just walked one of the dogs, 78 degrees/89% humidity.  That's what I'm talking about, already got my Tuesday glow started... 
Hey Bike Master's crew!  Thanks for the good time, job well done.  I'm beat down but I'll be back...
exploring the hood...
that extra advantage...
 my phone takes some pretty decent pix...
 35 for a local this Saturday, no comment...
Enjoy the sweat, no break in sight.  No shit...it's summer.

You're not seeing things...that's me racing off road Sunday.  That's my fully rigid SS commuter enlisted for a day at the races.  First mtb race, good times were had.  Thanks Michael Wong for the photo...

Later,

TK

2 comments:

Cornbread said...

Nice! I never thought I'd see the day. Good to see ya on some fat tires, buddy!

sbig said...

There ya go, TK. Out of retirement and kickin it on the singletrack!