Sunday, July 17, 2011

enhance your calm, always...

All week I had planned on doing one thing on Saturday only to change my mind Friday & decide to do something else on Saturday.  To quote k-dub, "I do what I want".  I try to keep things hassle free & low-key, my original plan for Saturday was neither one of those.  The new plan...me & the wood-nuts loaded up a six-er of Coke medio litro's & headed it for BO.  Now that I'm a mtb'r, not really, but I'm just "doing what I want" & having fun.  Keeping the mental stress to a minimum, there'll be plenty of that come Fall.
                                               .   

Full on heat warning was in effect, but with a bit of overcast & a breeze blowing it wasn't that bad.  It was the humidity that was inescapable.  We didn't realize that there was a planned jam for 8:00ish as we rolled up at 10:00 ish.  Schmidt-dog & a newbie were the only sweaty remnants of the earlier sesh.


Track was in really good shape, freshly mowed, fast...
"do what you want"...
 Check it out lap, fast one, & then a somewhere in between lap.  3 & done.  Joel was just arriving as we loaded up...
Back to Lincoln, Oso, a nap, hammered through the tour recording (boring), dinner, & good night.  It was a good day.

Later,

TK

No comments: