Sunday, July 3, 2011

Soon-d...

Semi-retirment.  Haven't ridden dub-g since DK.  Mentally I went down in flames after that event.  The downward spiral started after TI & hit its zenith during DK.  None of what I was doing was making sense, why did I want to put myself through this anymore.  A little time has passed & the really strange thing is that the event I want to approach again is TI?  That was the event that hurt me the most.  I was actually angry afterwards that I did that to myself.  It was so big that everything after couldn't compare.  I haven't seen any sign(s) that there will be a TIv8, but I'm cautiously, quietly, secretly, hoping there will be.
hey now...
Yesterday I coaxed C-bread on to the skinnies.  A quick loop around BO, pit stop at the general, & then back to the Star City...
 I used to get the "2-pack", a combo of a Pick-5 QP & a Powerball QP.  That has been discontinued.  They now have a 3 -pack, although it's not called that, which adds in a Megamillions QP.  I guess their plan worked, they got an extra buck out of me.  You can't call me a habitual lottery player though, it's been months since I bought any tickets.  A byproduct of shorter rides which means fewer convenience store stops.
rorschach...
 hi...
 Good friend MT lit it up down in Lawrence, 4th in the Cat 3 CR yesterday afternoon!  Oh yeah!

Rainy Sunday morning at the moment...

Later,

TK

3 comments:

Aaron G said...

And I too wait for the chance to beat myself down......

Charlie Farrow said...

Hey Troy....I'm with ya on the T.I. obsession :) What a night...I remember curling up on the road and wishing for the undertaker. No way would I have finished had it not been you and Eki....Wow...pretty weird stuff.
Hugs,
Charlie

mw said...

i'm ready for another go.