Sunday, January 30, 2011

first loser...

...me for getting up this early to watch the women or Mrs. Legg. Both I guess. Needed to be colder, muddier, & more technical for her to dominate. The men are going to be flying in these conditions on this tame circuit. I figure I might as well post now since I've got to kill nearly 2 hours before they go...
macbook to the tv worked out well. Think that 50' roll of hdmi is overkill? I could have the laptop in the garage & still be wired to the tv in the basement...
hit the fizz yesterday, 12 bottles of custom, all cane sugar, a sampling from various soda artisans...

couldn't get the whole piece as it rolled by, far right had an auto & the words "death ride 2000"...

oh yeah, we rode yesterday. West for a bit, then North, blah, blah, blah...

Later,

TK

3 comments:

ScottyD said...

Good God what does a 50' HDMI cable cost? Wait I don't need to know. Do I?

Joshua Stamper said...

Good to know that I was not the only person up at 4 am

t-nuts said...

Cablebuilders.com on eBay, less than $30 shipped. Good morning my fellow fools!:)