Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day one...

...hard to describe. Course wasn't particularly muddy with the exception of a couple spots but just soft enough everywhere that I never felt like I could get rolling. At one point I t-boned a guy who got sideways in a corner & a lap later hit the deck in the same corner. I wish I could blame those gaffs for my 15th place but no power is the real culprit. Was I having fun? Not particularly, but it wasn't a nightmare. Still holding on to my 4th place in the series but still have to "show up" today so as I don't give it away.

I wasn't the only one struggling in our merry band...Mod fought for a 21st & Nate for a 45th in their race. Tough day.

Today's the last day of the 2010 USGP...I saw them rerouting the course through a super- muddy section of the MX track. Should be fun?

Later,

TK