Thursday, December 30, 2010

best crash...

Super Bowl Sunday, 2-7-10. This was actually my 2nd crash of the day, first was an easy slide to a stop in the snow & ice a couple hours earlier. The one pictured below, picture credit to c-bread, was the real deal. You can see my path as I caught an icy rut & was slam-dunked to the deck, left wrist first. I'm bellowing in agony as this shot was taken. It took months before my wrist was right again.
You might argue that my DK carnage should be the crash of the year, but that was just blood & missing skin. The Super Bowl Sunday pile drive wins easily on the pain & discomfort scale.

Later,

TK

2 comments:

Cornbread said...

Man, that was a nasty crash. Is your wrist still messed up from that one?

Alright, so no crashes in 2011. I'm callin' it now.

t-nuts said...

I remember it still being uncomfortable at DK 4 months later, but eventually it just quit bothering me.

Day 2 of 2011, didn't crash yesterday so I'm off to a good start!