Wednesday, March 10, 2010

climbing out of the hole...

I think I'm almost back to the living. My appetite's not fully returned but I'm working on it. Managed to strain my back slightly on Monday to add to my general malaise, probably weak muscles from spending so much damn time in bed over the weekend. Just sore I'll get over it. Saturday I was so tired & had so little energy I ended up "watching" nearly 3 games of the Girl's State tournament, not because I love hoops but because I was to tired to change the channel in between naps. Pretty sad. Sunday I got on the trainer just to say I spun the legs, in the first five minutes of soft pedaling I was already breaking into a good sickness induced sweat.

This gloomy weather, ugh!. Sure its warmer but we need some sun to pick up my spirits.

PCL ride Saturday may be interesting, we need sun not rain, stay tuned...

Later,

TK

No comments: