Saturday, February 20, 2010

wed/sat...

Never got around to putting up some wednesday nighter's...

sunset @ SW 40th & Rokeby...
Rokeby @ SW 70th, still going to be a while before we hit any mmr...
m-dub & monsieur pool n' spa...
the fob-father...
c-bread...
Fast forward to today. Gravel was amazing! Temps in the upper 20's & a light NE, yesterday's snow was packed into the ruts...perfecto! Eleven rolled out from D St. on slippery Lincoln streets & headed for Ceresco? Actually we ended up in Valpo, we like it there...
sean, shawn, shaun (unsure how you spell it bro) was in for the adventure, good to have ya!
k-dub was there, rockin' his new deschutes jersey which, by the way, was the scene for this year's cx nats...
fob, c-bread, m-dub, & jb discuss life & leisure in front of the wall-o-dvds...
Pre-ride I had to force myself out the door this morning, my wrist is still sore from my historic biff 2 weeks ago. Its healing...but slowly, crashing again is not on my agenda, but sometimes the conditions dictate the outcome. I didn't crash & it ended up being a super-sweet ride, it was beautiful out today, as I said before the gravel was primo. Soooooo glad I didn't bail. As I write this its snowing out with the possibility of 4-6 inches through tomorrow, still plenty of time this weekend to "f" up my wrist:)

happy 40th rokke, good riding with ya today!

Later,

TK

No comments: