Saturday, February 13, 2010

for the love of butchie...

The sacrifices we make for those we ride with:) I'm not going into any details but the wind is out of the south all day but Butch can only ride North this Saturday. Therefore...so we can enjoy his company we head North knowing we will have 30+ miles of headwind on the way home. No problem, wind was upper single digits & temps were around freezing. I can handle that. Gravel was in great shape with only a few nasty spots as seen below at NW 40th & W. Branched Oak Rd.
Dark Knight, Aaron G. & C-bread discuss the conditions. Also in attendence but not pictured: m-dub, FOB, DK, & Matt T. Good crew.
farewell my friend, hope Tvrdy's treated you well...
So it ended up being a pretty darn good ride. 60+ miles, high tempo, Cornbread punishing us on the ups & a 30+ mile grinder into the wind to finish...damn good!

I'm cooked. Came home, ate & then started working on my snow fridge. Four assorted Boylan's & a 4-pack of Sioux City. Hudson inspecting my work...
Later,

TK

No comments: