Saturday, December 19, 2009

the final chapter...

CX season is over...almost. Still the small detail of meeting TP 1/2 way between here & KC to swap his mini for the Trek Store Sprinter & trailer. A little less than 3 weeks ago we met him down at Squaw Creek truck stop to trade him the Sprinter & trailer for his mini. Man that seems like forever ago. I broke out my unused thermos from the Lincoln-Milford-Lincoln PCL prize vault, filled it with a french pressed Colombian, Matt T. picked me up & we were off!
The Lincoln bikes are home...
3/8" socket extension slowed their roll in Fort Collins on the journey back from Oregon...
When my race was over last Friday I changed, threw everything in my tote, & closed the lid. Hudson helped me unpack, sort of...
Just finished washing everything. NOW CX is over...

Later,

TK

2 comments:

Cornbread said...

Now on to some gravel!

TP said...

I'm feeling the same way....but I may venture out and try one or two of the races left in the KC area, or not, we shall see. The whole Lincoln/Omaha crew had a great season and it was a blast having you in KC! I'm looking forward to summer but planning for 2010 cross has begun.