Monday, October 19, 2009

frommage...UPDATED


Saturday Topeka - some days everything just falls into place. The legs, the technique, the blah, blah, blah...pulled a 4th out of the hat, happy about that:)

Sunday Wyandotte County Park (KC) - can't put my finger on it, but it just wasn't there. Dug deep for 10th. I can never be sure how I'll respond on day 2 of a weekend, usually not bad...I think I used up some of the Sunday tank on Saturday. Still had a good time...I think. Below: Alex & I turned a bunch of laps together, that made it fun. I'm on my pit bike at this point after a crash on an off camber that twisted my bars on my A bike. Cool thing was Craigio & I had a super-smooth unrehearsed bike exchange, thanks man! Even cooler was he got a wrench, straightened my bars, & had it ready for me on the next go round. Even cooler still is my pit bike is so identical to my race bike that I opted to just stay out there on it because it felt great.


Great NE vibe going on down there. Ghast was there for Saturday, Mod & MR. Pool n' Spa joined in the fun for the weekend as well. Great spending time with you guys. Wood-man as always, great time!

Craigio rode great, has his mind on an upgrade. Go for it!

Ride(s) of the weekend - Randall Crist! Came from way back on Saturday to finish 2nd in the 3's (better start may have won) & crushed on Sunday for the "W"! With 3 to go he moved from 9th to first & proceeded to ride a clean blistering pace for the win. Congratulations man!

Mathgeek & TP - thank you, thank you, thank you! You guys are the best!

Farewell Enclave...

This Saturday - local-ish racing! Norfolk, NE - Skyview CX Classic

Later,

TK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun weekend TK, nice racing!
...and I prefer Mr. Pool n' Spa.

mathguy said...

t-nuts: great riding this weekend (esp. C-Cup-the KC guys are always tough) and thanks for the props. You, the other Lincoln guys and Mark really motivated me-I didn't want to look like a big pussy those last few laps.

greasyknuckles said...

Great hanging with all of you this weekend ! Randall you road your guts out on sunday! It was so rad to watch you put your stamp of authority on that race! You charged the whole time, congrats! We all got a kick out of seeing you at platteville enjoying that victory burger! See you all this weekend.
Nate