Saturday, August 8, 2009

denouement...

The family birthday season ends today...with mine. My dad's the oddball, mid-July. I tried to keep it under the radar at work, it being on a Saturday & all, but a big cookie showed up after lunch. I love big cookies.
My wife rallied my bike riding crew(s) last night for a great time at Yia Yia's, man...I love her. I ate & drank until I felt sick, 2 quarts of root beer out of a mason jar. Munson you would of been proud of me. Vibe was awesome, thanks everyone!

Headed out at 7:00am this morning with MW, JB, MT, DK & new guy Kip for some birthday gravel, actually birthday Jamaica. Fought the wind out to Princeton & then MT & I motorpaced it back in with the tailwind, 40 miles all smiles:)

A wedding today & Bacon ride tomorrow (my first). No meat products for me but I'm sure I'll stuff myself on everything else, eating until I hurt is my m.o.

No TofKC for me, wierd. I've been down there for the last 5 years. There's always next year, no worries.

BTW - I'm 45. I feel great...and old.

Later,

TK



2 comments: