Wednesday, May 6, 2009

the window is closing...

I'm talking about the safety window in our dear old park.  As the trees & bushes get their leaves the corners become blind & our multi-directional track gets riskier each day, especially when you're going through at warp speed because the conditions are superb. The gnats are out & other non-biting insects (I ate my share last night) but it won't be long until the humidity rises & the mosquitos return in anger.  My days in there are numbered.  Below:  tested out my new TRP EuroX Mags last night.  First time setup was a bit slow but once I got it all figured out it went ok. Braking power feels much better than my Pauls, need to fine tune a couple things but I'm pleased.  Oh yeah...they look bad a$% also. 
No Wednesday adventure today, my wife's birthday.  Prioritize man!  Maybe tomorrow instead.

Have a great day.

TK

1 comment:

t-nuts said...

front & rear.

but just one bike... for now.