Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Beard

Its Saturday and its cold, so I rolled out the Balbo. You have to come up with some reason(s) to justify to your wife that your going to rock a moustache. If you don't see me this weekend, this is probably all you'll ever see of it...or is it?

The plan was to head out at 8:00am from D Street. That was the plan. With windchills at or below zero, I didn't make it. I guarantee there were some that did though. Nails.

I waited until it warmed up at noon. 20 degrees & NW wind blowing when I rolled out to collect Craig at his. In our favor...we had full sun. 3+ hours of gravel goodness. Pit stop at Conestoga to snap a few pix & check out the frozen lake, North towards Malcolm, & home. 25 degrees when I got home, balmy. Good day.
See you out there tomorrow. Later, TK

No comments: