Friday, January 30, 2009

CX ain't over yet...

In an attempt to see a glimpse of all around good guy Chris Wallace compete in the CX Worlds Juniors race, I'll be tuning in here at 4:15 am tomorrow morning.


http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza.be/sporza%2Bonline

No problem, I get up that early everyday. Even the weekend, sick. Even if I wanted to sleep in the dogs have me trained to get up & feed them.

This link was suggested by an anonymous source, so don't blame me if things don't work out. I'll be tuning in though.

GO CHRIS!

2 comments:

ScottyD said...

It should work. Very rarely does Sporza not work. Only thing you have to worry about is the server getting overloaded.

KurtW said...

Troy,
Thanks so much for supporting Chris...I know he really appreciates it. I do know that he has a last row starting position....ugh!