Tuesday, April 10, 2012

thump...

blogger's fighting me this morning with picture uploads, ugh.  this is all you get for now...

saturday. heard it all before, wind & deep gravel.  madison county's formula for a character builder.  big adventure becomes big test in survival.  when you do finally make "the turn" you still got the deep stuff with the wind at your back, or side.  I've been riding fully loaded of late so the frame bag & the 32's have not been cross wind friendly...

on the bright side, some of my favorite features up there are the deep mmr cuts.  don't see much of that in our area.  here's a picture of one but I encountered many. interesting to look at & the perfect place to hide out for a few tics...
insert more pictures here...I don't have to time to fight this right now, maybe tomorrow...or not.

later,

tk

No comments: