Sunday, December 18, 2011

+1...

what a day! rolled out around 35 & settled into the low 40's with a light westerly, damn nice! ran into some peeps out by conestoga - PC, Janna, Lis, & Ryan.  they had the same plan as myself, enjoying it! we wished each other a great rest of the day & I pushed on.  just a few clicks later I met some new friends...

one by one, 4 outta the six made its way to the fence to introduce themselves. we were all in agreement, what a beautiful day!  (#4 not pictured, picture sucked)
horses are hard to read, at least for me. a dog...their a lot easier, you got the tail wagging, smiling, hopping about or the opposite...barking, growling, standing their ground. worse yet, chasing you on the bike pissed off.


here's how I look at it, if a horse walks up to you I think he/she is probably pretty cool with you being there.  I still take it pretty slow, extend the back of the hand (that's what I do with dogs) let 'em check ya out & proceed with some forehead patting & scratching.

I said goodbye & thought maybe I'd show up with a few apples someday, I'm guessing I'd be 6 for 6 at the fence...

Later,

TK