Sunday, June 12, 2011

dimanche...

Haven't raced down there since 2008, but watched last night's & some of todays racing on velonews.com. Coverage was pretty good with lots of cameras covering the courses, actually I was pretty impressed. In honor of those throwing down to the South I wore my Tulsa Tough t-shirt while I mowed the lawn at work today...
Next project...removed two of the good wheels & tires off the van that I got whacked in two months ago & swapped them out for some questionable rubber on another van...
My trusty 4-way, she's seen a fair amount of use in the 15 years I've toiled at my j.o.b...
Project # 3...I removed the driver's seat outta the trashed ride & put it in a van that had a worn out seat. Below: van waiting for its new saddle...
The "new" saddle. This is actually a junk yard find from a couple years ago, but it's in way better shape than the one I took out...
Injury report: two scuffed knuckles, bonked my head, & dented my shin on the shop vac after tripping over the cord. Another day in paradise...

Rewind a bit...I did get in a 50 mile road ride this morning, beautiful out today!

Later,

TK

No comments: