Sunday, November 28, 2010

whoops...

...wasn't I supposed to be a Jingle CX? With a 10 day trip to Oregon looming, something had to give. Bummer, but it was the annual to Coralville, IA. Always love racing there, lots of great people. Part of the reason for not making the journey was the need to get everything ready for "the trip" but an equally important part was the need to spend some time at home as well as the fact that I've been into work for a couple hours every day getting ready for yet another short week (for me that is).

Portland weather...rain & more rain, wouldn't expect anything else. Bend weather...snow & more snow, had that last year so I know what to expect. Borrowed these images below from www.pdxcross.com, shots from an event at the raceway. Tons of great photos on the site to check out, lots of "what I am getting myself into" images to ponder. If my equipment isn't beat down enough this should stick a fork in it...

Do I miss not being at Jingle, yeah I do. Am I glad I stayed home, yep!

Later,

TK

No comments: