Monday, November 15, 2010

damn...

Saturday's course froze overnight along with a fresh dusting of snow. By 10:30, my start time, the sun popped out & the course was in full meltdown. Mud again. Saturday was slop, yesterday was grease. I managed to turn a decent start into a tangled wipe out coming off the flyover, went from about 6th to 20 something as I struggled to get up while bikes were bombing down at me coming off the flyover. By the time I had the course figured out the race was coming to an end, scratched my way back to a 15th place finish. Not what I wanted but...

TP rocked it for the win, awesome man!

In the 35+, Mod 14th & Woodman 20th.

Thanks to the folks for being great hosts!

Home last night just before midnight, 5 hours sleep, back to reality. Work is crazy & have to finish up prep for the Lincoln CX this weekend!

Some pictures when I can.

Later,

TK


2 comments:

Taugimba said...

Good seeing you in FoCo! See you at the start line in Bend, I'll bust out my War Axe socks.

Mike

t-nuts said...

Right on man! Great seeing you, see ya in a few weeks!

TK