Thursday, October 28, 2010

my old ky home...

Experienced my first flyover last weekend. It was sweet. Steep run-up, about a two bike length remount zone, & then a steep drop-in. Read that Ft.Collins will have one & also heard Jingle Cross is busting one out. This feature can't be cheap, at least if ya build it right...


I'm pretty good at taking sub-par pictures, I got the subject, sort of...
Every once in awhile I get an "ok" shot. It's hard for our crew to grab pix of each other with our events being back to back. Even harder is for us to help each other in the pit. Right now we're on the "hope you don't need a pit bike plan" & if you do just hope you can self-serve it outta the pit with some sort of efficiency...
BTW - these are all camera phone pictures, not bad...

Later,

TK

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The picture of Jim is one of the best I've ever seen...LOL.
Great blog!