Saturday, October 16, 2010

i'm sorry...

...but this blog has become stale. Prior to CX there was always pictures from the surrounding countryside featuring various interesting (at least to me) sights I encountered on my gravel adventures. Now...I spend my evenings & some weekends (when were not traveling to race) in local (some secret) locations getting my cross on. Not very exciting stuff to the outside observer.
Is this a promise to juice things up for the reader? Hell no! Not going to make any promises I can't keep.
So what's on the horizon for me & macaroni. Sunday making our way to Wyandotte Co. for the Boulevard Cup. I believe I've been to this race every year since its inception. My dad came with me the first year & I won the B race. He cheered me on each lap from the comfort of the free food zone with a bowl of chili in his hand. Went home with a sweet pint glass trophy & a 12-pack of Boulevard from the raffle. Next Friday I'll be heading to Louisville, KY for rounds 3 & 4 of the USGP of CX battle royale. Looking forward to it.
For those of you in the area (or out of the area) make sure you get on up to Skyview Park In Norfolk next Saturday for the Skyview CX Classic. The EVCC boys & girls are putting on their 2nd annual CX race. Great venue & a great bunch of people. I'm all about positive energy & it is always flowing with these folks. We made it up last year & had a really good time.

Next Sunday is racing here in Lincoln.

Have a good one!

Later,

TK

No comments: