Sunday, August 29, 2010

the macaroni sessions...

Chapter 3 - My Morning with Kung Fu Panda. Rolled out to the secret training grounds yesterday to find a group of non-cyclists occupying a portion of the track. Quickly, plan B was implemented, proceeded to the quasi-secret track at a second location. It was at this fall-back venue that I discovered Po. His infectious smile set the tone for the session. Thanks buddy.
The beginning of the 3rd phase of my year has begun. Phase 1 was early season long gravel events which concluded with a messy crash @ DK. Phase 2 was complete disarray, matters out of my control kept me scrambling for ride time & my mood soured. Now phase 3 dawns...intensity, intensity, intensity. I really enjoy this time of year. Go somewhere, do what you need to do, & call it good. I'll still see some gravel time but 5+ hour adventures will be on hold until winter.

Before I left the backup track, I paid tribute...
hell yeah...
Later,

TK