Saturday, September 19, 2009

happy to not be racing my bike...

Rough week. Our smaller dog has been sick since mid-day Tuesday. Until last night when he ate a tablespoon of hamburger & rice he hadn't eaten since Tuesday morning. Two trips to the vet, constant throwing up, & very little sleep made it a stressful week to say the least. Sobering words from the vet last night, "if he doesn't stop throwing up we'll have to hospitalize him". Well, it didn't come to that...last night he didn't throw up his pills & he ate the before mentioned table-spoon of hamburger & rice. With my wife having to work today, I'm pulling nursing duties. Administering pills & small amounts of food while making sure none of it is coming back up. So far so good, he appears to be on the mend:) I couldn't be happier to not be racing.
pretty pathetic, he's pretty worn out...
This one...she's confused as hell. Can't figure out why so much attention is being directed away from her. She knows somethings up & has been giving her brother some space. Then again, she's always confused as hell...
Feeding myself. Farm eggs from Norfolk, veggie dogs, & soy cheese. Oh yeah...
On the bright side...having to stick around the house is a good thing. There's plenty of house stuff to do & I haven't even got my pit bike-build finished. Rocked my tubulars over at the secret test facility Thursday evening, all good. I'll duck out for a session at some point today.

Later,

TK

2 comments:

TP said...

Sorry to hear about Hudson, glad he's starting to get better. Don't worry about missing the first weekend of cross, I'm going to miss the first 2. Like you my B bike is in pieces in the garage. oh well.....it's a long season.

t-nuts said...

hey tp...he's definitely getting better, back to his old loud self.

I did get my other bike finished though during my forced day home.

your right is a long season...