Monday, September 7, 2009

3 day weekend...

entering the heart of darkness, meeting Kurtz @ 8:00am at Liebers...



unsure what lies ahead...
scattered remains of those before me...
a guardian...
Kurtz emerges from the mist...
local fare, too risky...
ok, I was going riding. wood-man in the house. At one point Coach, PC, Schlake, me, Craigio, Rick from Gretna, Jason from Omaha, Woodman, & Jesse were all laying down laps. Cornbread rolled in late as we were departing. Folks getting familiar with the layout before next weekend's race out there. Hats off...Craigio & crew have done an awesome job redesigning & grooming this venue. Very nice!

My conveyance. In '03 I built up this SS. Spot frame with a Pace carbon rigid fork. Its been in Wilderness many years ago & I've been commuting to work on it for years. Yesterday was its first taste of "real" off road. It jammed! Had a blast! 36x17 was perfect. I'll admit I was a little beat down from rockin' the fully rigid 26'r, but I'm not a mtb'r so its too be expected. As the day wore on I relaxed more & worked on letting things flow. Went home wasted, all smiles.

yesterday part 2. State Fair. This was my favorite drawing. Jesus emerges from his tomb with a chopper waiting for him. It was titled "Your Chariot Awaits". Oh yeah!

Craigio had multiple drawings enetered. Not only entered, I saw 2 blue ribbons, a 2nd , & an honorable mention. Way to go dude!
no comment...
The Bud Clydesdales were very cool.
Showing off how they back into a loading dock back in the day. Impressive.
D St. gravel today. Hope everyone has had a good one so far.

Later,

TK

No comments: