Saturday, September 12, 2009

dump...

lots of these at work...
my local P.O., lady rockin' the Bentley. Which is wierder...the Bentley in Lincoln or this lady going to the post office for herself? I circled the parking lot to attain this bad picture...
cougar's paw...
mmmm, orange mushrooms...
mmmm, mushrooms the size of pancakes...
one down, 3 to go. an hour & 15 minutes to glue one tire the Stu Thorne way, I don't know if that's reasonable but it went pretty well. I'm no expert that's for sure. At least 1/2 this picture is clear, I'm considering upgrading to an actual camera. Or maybe this...but is just a regular camera also?
See some of you folks tomorrow at the postponed mtb race, Craigio & I spent a couple hours out there tweaking things after last night's rain. We made the right call...

Later,

TK

No comments: