Thursday, July 30, 2009

front & back...

2nd flat, not mine, on wnw. 1hr into the ride & we're just past Denton, ugh...
visited w/ some of the locals, I was thinking of where to bail on this journey...
his buddies scurried, but this little guy had a few more questions...
I stuck around despite the uneventful front portion of this ride. Finally a can of gas was thrown on the campfire at Kramer corner, we were off. 7 painful miles to Sprague & then I was a passenger back to Lincoln, motorpacing up HWY 77 on the back of our group of 6. Ended my evening with twinges of cramping as I drifted off to sleep. Sweet ride after all...

Later,

TK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You in tomorrow? Wilbur czech shit out?

t-nuts said...

hey man! I'm heading down...

I'll either be at the bridge at 7:00 or heading down with the M & J ride also rolling at 7:00.

gravel, both parties.

hopefully the world's will collide!

see ya somewhere:)