Monday, September 22, 2008

whats been going on....................?

Saturday the team put on a mtb race out at Branched Oak, between work & putting that together it was a hectic week. Thanks to everyone on the team that gave up there day to help. I heard too many good comments to list from participants.
Chet...you & Scooter (not Scott Stevens, the dog Scooter) get the lonely guy(s) award. I've been there. The last two races I helped w/ I got stuck out at a road crossing as a marshall & went partly mental. BTW - I've got your inverter, I'll get it back to you.

Spent Sunday a.m. w/ Craigio, Tom, & Ryan getting our cross on at various undisclosed spots. I've had my B bike done for about 2 weeks & put the finishing touch on my A bike yesterday, I was waiting on bar tape. Its official, I'm ready.

My season begins this weekend. 2 days in IA or a day trip to KC on Sunday? Probably KC, we'll see.

Random photo from yesterday. Hudson & a very large zucchini.




Have a great day! Have a great week, if I don't post again.

Later,

TK

2 comments:

Matt N said...

You should have come up to Wisconsin for the UCI event. Way more fun...I hope. I'll find out tomorrow morning when I'm on the start line.

t-nuts said...

What's up!

Having to take, like a lot of folks, a hard look at travel expenses this season. I had WI on my radar, as well as Louisville, but can't be everywhere $$$. Headed for Boulder first weekend in November & IA City at the end of November, then Nationals.
Have a great time this weekend! I'll check out the results.

Good hearing from you!

TK