Friday, August 8, 2008

44 on 8-8-08

I also had my birthday on 8-8-88 so this one is pretty cool but not mind-blowing. KC bound today for 3 days of crits. http://tourofkc.com/TourofKCFlyer08.pdf Last year we suffered in high temperatures, this year looks to be quite pleasant. How do I think the weekend will go? Reasonable expectations of course. Reports to follow. Have a good weekend everyone!

Photo's from last year. I'm actually at the front of the race cresting
the climb, not the last lap though. I remember Tony Wilhelm yelling "get off the front!". I think I ended up 14th out of around 100. Spectator's were throwing so much water on me that my skin suit was starting to get baggy around the crotch. Felt good though, it was hot!

Later, TK

2 comments:

How do i get to my old stuff said...

From one leo to another... happy birthday! See you tonight in KC.

Cornbread said...

Good luck Troy! Happy Birthday too. I'll see you Tuesday night.