Monday, August 15, 2011

good, good, bad...

some big things going down in the lab yesterday, stay tuned...


...and at the grocery store.  I was chatting up the old guy handing out cookie samples in the bakery and he upgraded me to a full cookie vs. a couple small nuggets in a little cup.  A little more small talk & he hit me with round 2 (as seen below).  Oh yeah...
 unhappy ending alert...approximately 11:30 pm the neighbors unsafe tree attempted to take out our house.  Somehow it missed the house but got both fences & is blocking our driveway & the other neighbors drive, it's that big.  Here's the LES dude restoring our power at 12:30am this morning, oh yeah it tore down the power lines as well.
Could have been way worse, it did clip the corner of the house causing some damage to the gutter & roof.  Could have been way worse!  I'm preparing myself for an insurance cluster with my neighbor.  The kicker is there is still multiple HUGE appendages left of this tree, the one I'm worried about would take out the lab & our car which is trapped inside...
I was just discussing this accident waiting to happen with Mrs. Mod on Saturday, well it happened...

Later,

TK

1 comment:

mw said...

dang dude!

neighbors house got a hole punched thru the roof from a large tree. soon my big tree will be the biggest on the corner when the other large tree comes down and that makes me sad because my tree aint that large.