Wednesday, April 7, 2010

the source...

So did I see anything really cool when I went up North this weekend? Not really, until my Sunday exploration ride. Found myself NW of Battle Creek with no particular plan & I ran into this structure. Church? School? For now its a hay storage site. 850th & 544th for anyone interested...
had a WWII bombed out Euro vibe going on...

Shortly after that I stumbled on some local sandy double-track. I had passed on an earlier section because I could see it was very un-rideable, too sandy. This one lured me in...
Glad I went for it, it was just firm enough to allow me to ride the whole mile section...
I passed this one on the way out but grabbed a picture on the way back. Twisty MMR with a snow patch in the distance. In the foreground is an urban reminder, some local dumb-ass had deposited a love seat...

Fast forward to last night, I found the source...
Later,

TK

No comments: