Sunday, September 19, 2010

I wore shoes today...

Good start to a Saturday! I love bread, I love french toast, I love love Texas toast. Below is pieces 5 & 6, probably could of put back one more before I crossed in to the discomfort zone.
If I have to put on shoes (instead of flip-flops) when I walk the dogs in the morning then I know it's fairly cool out. I put on shoes. Rendezvous with the boyz scheduled, I left the house in a vest & arm warmers. Most outer wear I've had on since probably early May. You have upper 50's in the winter & you think it's a heat wave, upper 50's after what we've been through this summer & you think snow may start falling.
It ended up being perfect out. I ditched the vest but kept on the arm warmers, didn't need them really but just left them on. The session was a goodee, hell yeah! Wrapped up the outing with a cup @ Cultiva, 737 S. 11th.
Today, even a bit cooler...I've got shoes on.

Later,

TK

1 comment:

mw said...

flip flops are not shoes.