Thursday, March 19, 2009

runway wednesday...

I have to work both days this weekend, pretty rare. Respecting the state of the economy & its impact on where I work as well...I've opted to get out early a couple days to offset my weekend hours. Don't get me wrong, I would love to rack up a bunch of o.t., but that doesn't make a lot of sense right now.

New kit & new helmet, all good.

Ran into Craigio east of Eagle, so I took a picture of my finger.
Second attempt. Yep its Craigio, he's rockin' the new threads & helmet as well & yes another bad picture.
50 something miles. Good afternoon. As I rolled back into Lincoln a little after 5:00 I remembered WNW was probably just getting going. Road bikes...hmmm? I think I remember riding one of those last September. Unsure, its been awhile. Skinnier tires right?

Later,

TK

1 comment: